• The playing team shall consist of a GOALIE and FIVE SKATERS.
• For a game to begin, the team must have a goalie and four skaters.
Players are required to wear:
• Helmet with full cage (full cage not required if 21 or older), hockey gloves, shin guards, and skates.
• Goalies must wear skates and have all the necessary equipment on before entering the net.
• Players may enter the goal crease only after the puck has entered the crease. If a goal scored while a player is interfering with the goalie, it shall be disallowed .
• Goalies are not allowed to leave the crease area to freeze the puck. If a goalie has any part of their body in the crease area and reaches out for the puck he may freeze the puck or bring it back into the goal crease.
ALL TEAMS WILL BE PLAYING AN ELEVEN GAME SEASON WITH A POSSIBLE
POSITION WEEK BEING HELD FOR THE FINAL GAMES IF NEEDED TO DETERMINE PLAYOFF POSITIONING GIVING A TOTAL OF TWELVE GAMES.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL ROSTERS WILL BE CLOSED AFTER THE SIXTH GAME AND ANY ADDITIONS WILL BE MADE BY THE LEAGUE ONLY.
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY GAME SIX. ANY PLAYERS NOT PAID UP IN FULL WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY .
ALL PLAYERS MUST PLAY IN FIVE GAMES TO QUALIFY FOR THE PLAYOFFS .
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT PLAYOFF GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON ANY GIVEN DAY AND PREFERENCES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE TEAMS WITH THE HIGHER SEEDING ONLY FOR FIRST GAME . AFTER THE LEAGUE WILL DETERMINE GAME DAYS AND TIMES
MAKE UP GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON ANY OPEN AVAILABLE DAY .